Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Me in three

I've Been Tagged by Jen! How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS:
Well thought-out presents (giving or receiving)
Kids- everything about them
My family

FEARS:
Never getting married.
Someone in my family dying.
Getting robbed in my house when I'm alone after I've just watched Law and Order or some similar show

GOALS:
Buy a car
Move out on my own
Get my master's degree

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
Page production- everything about graphic art (fonts, colors and logos especially)
Flip flops/shoes
Lost

3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
I don't have a gall bladder
I like my family and don't mind living with them too much
I love listening to people and what they want, remembering it, and then giving it to them for their birthday. I also love remembering people's birthdays.

...Becca, Anna, Katie McPhelpin, John Gagnon and Kylee...consider yourselves tagged.

No comments: