Friday, April 25, 2008

My interview

Well, I went to my interview at Cedar Fort Inc., and honestly I don't know how I did. I feel like I did well with asking questions and putting myself in a positive light, but I don't know.

The interviewer did bring up my blog, which was kind of a surprise. I mean, I don't think there's anything on here I'm ashamed of, but it was kind of a surprise anyway. I mean, I don't have it listed on my resume and it didn't come up when I googled my name, so that must've taken some sort of digging.

So, he brought up my blog but didn't say anything about it, bad or good.

Then he looked at my portfolio and didn't say anything about it, bad or good.

We also talked about my experience and he didn't say anything about it, bad or good.

As an interviewer, I guess you'd kind of want to keep your feelings of the interviewee to yourself, but usually I can still gauge how they feel about me, but not this time.

I find out in a couple of days how I did and I'll let you all know, too, since right now I have no idea how I did.

2 comments:

Anna said...

maybe they found your facebook profile. you think? or google has a blog search that they did. don't worry Amy, if you didn't get this one you'll find something better. I didn't get a job that I really wanted and since then a couple of good options have come up. And I'm confident one of them will work out. Good luck!

Becky said...

Interesting! I was actually reading an article about job searching and how the internet has changed how employers look for employees. It did mention to make your myspace, facebook, blog profiles private just in case they find them. CREEPY.